Under the RSB® brand, we have made a worldwide name for ourselves with high-quality tube clamps. With TECHMALUX® we offer machine lamps and lifting platform lamps to meet almost any requirement. But that’s not all, not by a long shot.
To manufacture our fastening and lighting technology products we use state-of-the-art technologies for stamping, forming and plastic injection moulding, not to mention our own in-house tool shop. Technologies that you benefit from with all our products – through their superlative quality, durability and cost-effectiveness. Furthermore, these technologies are also available to produce your own bespoke metal and plastic components and modules. To enable individual custom-made solutions.
When it comes to top-quality, long-lasting stamped and formed parts with maximum precision and cost-effectiveness, look no further than FKB. Using state-of-the-art eccentric presses and stamping/bending machines, we produce stamped and formed parts in all standard materials and surface types.
Major companies in the automotive, packaging and electrical industries and heating and sanitary sectors trust in our exceptional expertise. Furthermore, we advise and support our customers from conception and design right through to the manufacture of tools and production of stamped and formed parts.
Our in-house precision tool shop guarantees the cost-effective and precise manufacture of stamped parts from the prototype right through to serial parts – in small or large quantities.
FKB stamping and forming technology in a nutshell:
- Processing of all standard ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals and surfaces
- Manufacture of stamped and bent parts using 500kN-3150kN
- Processing of material thicknesses ranging from 0.4-10 mm
When it comes to the manufacture of high-quality and cost-efficient injection-moulded and hybrid parts, FKB is a by-word for quality you can rely on.
Using single or multi-cavity moulds, we manufacture injection-moulded parts on state-of-the-art machines according to your specifications. One FKB specialism is the manufacture of hybrid parts. This involves overmoulding prefabricated metal parts and stamped/bent parts with plastic, for example threaded bushings.
Our in-house tool shop guarantees the precise and cost-effective manufacture of injection-moulded and hybrid parts from the prototype right through to serial production – in small or large quantities.
FKB plastic injection moulding technology in a nutshell:
- Manufacture of injection-moulded and hybrid parts
- Injection-moulded parts using single or multiple-cavity moulds (up to 32-cavity)
- State-of-the-art injection moulding machines with clamping forces of 500 to 2,200 kN.
- Shot weights from 1 to 800 g
- Gravimetric metering devices for precise colouring of the plastics with a high level of repeatability.
- Colour according to customer wishes (similar to RAL)
- Polypropylene PP reinforced and non-reinforced, flame-retardant
- Polyamide 6 PA6 reinforced and non-reinforced
- Polyamide 6.6, flame-retardant
- Further plastics upon request
Custom stamping and forming technology and plastic injection moulding technology solutions require bespoke precision tools. Our in-house tool shop can deliver these.
We manufacture your tooling on state-of-the-art 5-axis milling centres to guarantee superlative process reliability. Thanks to comprehensive technical documentation of your tools, you can rely on rapid response times when it comes to repeat orders and modifications of the tooling. In addition we also realise special tooling solutions, also involving our competent partners if required.
FKB toolmaking in a nutshell:
- Manufacture of tooling for stamping and forming technology and plastic injection moulding technology
- Manufacture of progressive tooling, progressive cutting tools, bending tools and assemblies
- Utilisation of state-of-the-art 5-axis milling centres
- Fast and cost-efficient CAM manufacture without expensive drawings
The welding of steel and stainless steel requires a lot of experience. Highly qualified employees and state-of-the-art facilities enable us to carry out even complex welding work with high precision.
FKB welding in a nutshell:
- Precision welding with spot- and projection-welding machines
- Nominal output of 63 to 160 kVA
- High-quality welding of composite items with weld nuts and weld studs
In addition to the manufacture of high-quality stamped/bent and injection-moulded parts, we also undertake the assembly of individual components into simple or complex modules. Naturally also encompassing reliable final inspection. Packaging ready-for-sale is also included upon request. As a result, you are able to focus entirely on your core competences.
Want to know more about further technologies of FKB GmbH? Or looking for a custom solution to rectify a specific problem? Our FKB specialists look forward to helping you!