The „RSB“ service plug helps keeping your working areas clean by preventing oils, chemicals and other liquids from leaking out and protects the environment. The high quality, durable elastomer compound is resistant and protects your machinery.
- Material TPE 55° Shore
- Temp.range -50°C to + 120 °C
- Colour similar to RAL 1028/1033
- Resistance suitable for use with common oils and chemicals
INDUSTRIES / APPLICATIONS
- During repair and maintenance on hydraulic systems
- Vehicles with hydraulic systems (forestry vehicles, military vehicles, construction vehicles)
- During maintenance work on fluid carrying lines
The service plugs are only for use on non pressurized systems.
PROTECTION FOR MAN & TECHNOLOGY
The new 'fire retardant protection wrap' is a conductive thermoplastic compound - the ideal solution wherever reliable fire-resistance is required. Our protective wrapping is made to protect hydraulic and pneumatic hoses against shocks, abrasion and deteriorations. Our protective wrapping can easily be mounted on existing or new assembled hydraulic hoses, giving them protection against wear and damage caused by aggressive working conditions.
If you have specific questions or requests regarding FASTENING TECHNOLOGY, please find your contact persons here:
Head of Sales Fastening technology